Erik Buch Style Counter Stool
- Fresh, modern design offers the perfect mix of function and style
- Finely-crafted solid wood base ensures optimal strength and durability
- Sturdy wooden legs offer a reliable stance
- Built-in footrest provides extra support
- Topped with a cushioned seat with lipped edges for optimal comfort
- Seat curves up into a low backrest for a touch of support
- Upholstered in smooth, luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Choose from a variety of upholstery colors
- Frame available in multiple wood type and finish combinations
- Casual, minimalist design fits seamlessly into nearly any updated setting
Seat Height: 25.5"
- (1) Erik Buch Style Counter Stool
The Erik Buch Style Counter Stool is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade H Fabric
60% Wool, 30% Viscose, 10% Polyester
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.