Le Corbusier LC1 Arm Chair
Le Corbusier is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He also led the way in the study of modern high design. Le Corbusier enjoyed a career that spanned five decades and included work as an architect and designer as well as an artist and painter. Though some of his work, considered revolutionary at its time, was initially met with resistance, it came to enjoy widespread popularity and continues to enjoy that today. The Le Corbusier LC1 Arm Chair is among Le Corbusier's best known pieces, and brings this celebrated designer's work into your home at a price you can afford.
- Architectural influences and classic comforts offer perfect mix of function and style
- Inspired reproduction of Le Corbusier's original mid-century modern design
- Sleek and streamlined steel frame exudes modern style while ensuring a reliable stance
- Polished finish adds elegant shine
- Spacious, reclined seating keeps you well-supported
- Seat and backrest upholstered in soft yet resilient faux leather
- Built-in armrests made from faux leather for added comfort and support
- Available in multiple classic color options
- Optional pony hide upholstery available for added character
- Customizable design complements a variety of modern settings
Seat Height: 15.25"
- (1) Le Corbusier LC1 Arm Chair
The Le Corbusier LC1 Arm Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our Pony Hair is a natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. A combination of black & white hairs, each hide is one-of-a-kind and will vary due to the unique nature of cowhide.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.