Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Chair
Hoffman first presented his now infamous armchair at the International Exhibition in Buenos Aires in 1910. It has since enjoyed much popularity, remaining a favorite among fans of modern design today. This chair has a geometric composition based on the square, a common element seen in both Hoffman's architectural and furniture designs.
- Spacious, geometric design balances comfort and style
- Cubist shape creates an urban modern look that's ideal for lofty spaces
- Accurate reproduction of Josef Hoffman's original classic design
- Wooden frame provides a solid, reliable foundation
- Deep, cushioned seating keeps you comfortable and well-supported
- Wrapped in luxurious leather for added comfort
- Detailed stitching adds sophisticated character
- Available in your choice of leather grade and color
- Wood legs with metal feet ensure surpassing strength and stability
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Chair
The Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Our Pony Hair is a natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Each hide is one-of-a-kind and will vary due to the unique nature of cowhide.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.