Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Chair
Hoffman first presented his now infamous armchair at the International Exhibition in Buenos Aires in 1910. It has since enjoyed much popularity, remaining a favorite among fans of modern design today. This chair has a geometric composition based on the square, a common element seen in both Hoffman's architectural and furniture designs.
- Spacious, geometric design balances comfort and style
- Cubist shape creates an urban modern look that's ideal for lofty spaces
- Accurate reproduction of Josef Hoffman's original classic design
- Wooden frame provides a solid, reliable foundation
- Deep, cushioned seating keeps you comfortable and well-supported
- Wrapped in luxurious leather for added comfort
- Detailed stitching adds sophisticated character
- Available in your choice of leather grade and color
- Wood legs with metal feet ensure surpassing strength and stability
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Chair
The Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.