Jacobsen Style Swan Sofa
Jacobsen worked as both an architect and designer. Together with another designer he produced the Ant and Series 7 Chair in 1952, propelling both his and Hansen's names into furniture history. In 1958, Arne Jacobsen designed the Swan Sofa for the suites, lounges and the Panoramic Room at the 21st floor of the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. Like the Swan Chair, the Jacobsen Swan Sofa is made of all curves, making it both unique technologically innovative in its time.
The Jacobsen Swan Sofa offers a unique and well respected look that will add a whole new dimension of style to your living room. It is available in a variety of upholstery choices, each of which is perfectly complemented by a polished cast aluminum base. Choose from fabric or leather in a variety of styles and colors.
- Urban modern design provides perfect blend of function and style
- Highly accurate reproduction of Arne Jacobsen's original 1958 design
- Reinforced fiberglass frame ensures long-lasting strength
- Curvacious design contours the body while creating innovative artistry
- Generously cushioned for added comfort and support
- Wrapped in your choice of fabric
- Multiple color options available
- CA117 fire-retardant foam seat filling
- Sleek and streamlined base made from cast aluminum ensures reliable support and stability
- Polished finish adds a touch of radiance
Seat Height: 16.25"
- (1) Jacobsen Style Swan Sofa
The Jacobsen Style Swan Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.