Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Loveseat
This high quality reproduction offers the same cubist influence and attention to detail as the original, while enabling you to own a respected classic at an affordable price. This chair features a geometric composition based on the square, a common element seen in both Hoffman's architectural and furniture designs. This design remains a favorite today, offering the perfect combination of modern appeal and iconic style.
The Josef Hoffman Kubus Loveseat is upholstered in your choice of leather. There are several styles and colors of leather to choose from, so you can design your loveseat to perfectly fit the look of your home. The Josef Hoffman Kubus Loveseat features the support of a wood frame and is perfectly complemented by painted wood legs with metal feet. For a complete living room solution, pair this loveseat with its matching Josef Hoffman Kubus Sofa and Chair.
- Classic design enhanced with plush cushioning offers ideal balance of comfort and style
- Accurate and detailed reproduction of Josef Hoffman's original 1910 design
- Simple, cubist shape brings timeless style into the home
- Generously cushioned for surpassing comfort and support
- Wrapped in soft, luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Accent stitching creates square patches for distinctive character
- Wooden frame provides a solid, sturdy base
- Body supported by strong wooden legs with metal feet for optimal stability
- Available in a variety of color options
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Loveseat
The Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Loveseat is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.