Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Loveseat
This high quality reproduction offers the same cubist influence and attention to detail as the original, while enabling you to own a respected classic at an affordable price. This chair features a geometric composition based on the square, a common element seen in both Hoffman's architectural and furniture designs. This design remains a favorite today, offering the perfect combination of modern appeal and iconic style.
The Josef Hoffman Kubus Loveseat is upholstered in your choice of leather. There are several styles and colors of leather to choose from, so you can design your loveseat to perfectly fit the look of your home. The Josef Hoffman Kubus Loveseat features the support of a wood frame and is perfectly complemented by painted wood legs with metal feet. For a complete living room solution, pair this loveseat with its matching Josef Hoffman Kubus Sofa and Chair.
- Classic design enhanced with plush cushioning offers ideal balance of comfort and style
- Accurate and detailed reproduction of Josef Hoffman's original 1910 design
- Simple, cubist shape brings timeless style into the home
- Generously cushioned for surpassing comfort and support
- Wrapped in soft, luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Accent stitching creates square patches for distinctive character
- Wooden frame provides a solid, sturdy base
- Body supported by strong wooden legs with metal feet for optimal stability
- Available in a variety of color options
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Loveseat
The Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Loveseat is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Our Pony Hair is a natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Each hide is one-of-a-kind and will vary due to the unique nature of cowhide.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.