Florence Tufted Leather Stool
Florence Knoll is considered one of the most influential designers of the 20th century, and is credited with revolutionizing the field of interior design. Though seen as radical at its time, her work in what she called total design resulted in many of the principals seen in interior design today. Florence is also known for her furniture design, with several pieces including this tufted leather stool remaining popular and sought after today.
- Sleek, sophisticated design brings comfort and style into your updated bar space
- Inspired reproduction of Florence Knoll's revolutionary 20th century designs
- Generously cushioned seat keeps you comfortable and supported
- Wrapped in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Tufted detailing on the seat top adds classic accenting
- Backless design enhances the stool's elegant, modern appearance
- Supported by a sleek and streamlined yet strong and sturdy stainless steel base
- Polished finish adds radiance
- Built-in footrests for added support
- Multiple colors available
- (1) Florence Tufted Leather Stool
The Florence Tufted Leather Stool is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.