Florence Tufted Leather Stool
Florence Knoll is considered one of the most influential designers of the 20th century, and is credited with revolutionizing the field of interior design. Though seen as radical at its time, her work in what she called total design resulted in many of the principals seen in interior design today. Florence is also known for her furniture design, with several pieces including this tufted leather stool remaining popular and sought after today.
- Sleek, sophisticated design brings comfort and style into your updated bar space
- Inspired reproduction of Florence Knoll's revolutionary 20th century designs
- Generously cushioned seat keeps you comfortable and supported
- Wrapped in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Tufted detailing on the seat top adds classic accenting
- Backless design enhances the stool's elegant, modern appearance
- Supported by a sleek and streamlined yet strong and sturdy stainless steel base
- Polished finish adds radiance
- Built-in footrests for added support
- Multiple colors available
- (1) Florence Tufted Leather Stool
The Florence Tufted Leather Stool is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Our Pony Hair is a natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Each hide is one-of-a-kind and will vary due to the unique nature of cowhide.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.