One of the most influential designers of the 20th century, Florence Knoll is credited with revolutionizing interior design. Knoll's work in what she called total design was considered radical in its time, but its principles have been widely adopted and remain in use today. Florence Knoll is also known for several pieces of now legendary furniture, among them the Florence Loveseat.
The Florence Loveseat can be customized to perfectly complement your home. This loveseat is available in your choice of fabric or leather upholstery. Both come in several styles and colors to choose from. The Florence Loveseat is perfectly complemented by a polished stainless steel frame. Pair this loveseat with its matching Florence Chair and Florence Sofa for a complete and captivating living room collection.
- Clean, sophisticated design brings comfort and style into your updated home
- Accurate reproduction of Florence Knoll's popular 1954 lounge collection
- Quality crafted hardwood frame provides durable strength and support
- Polished stainless steel frame ensures a sturdy stance
- Back and removable seat cushions filled with multi-density foam for surpassing comfort and support
- Wrapped in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Available in a variety of colors
- Button-tufted accenting adds classic elegance
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your existing décor
Seat Height: 16.5"
- (1) Florence Loveseat
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.