Florence Knoll is considered one of the most influential designers of the 20th century and is credited with revolutionizing interior design. Her work in what she called total design was seen as somewhat radical in its time, but many of its principles have been widely adopted and remain popular today. In addition this contribution, Florence Knoll's furniture designs remain favorites as well, among them the Florence Chair and the rest of its lounge collection.
The Florence Chair is available in your choice of fabric or leather upholstery, with several great styles and colors available in each. This chair is perfectly complemented by a polished stainless steel frame. Complete the look of your living room by combining the Florence Chair with its matching Florence Loveseat and Florence Sofa.
- Clean lines and spacious seating provide perfect mix of comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of Florence Knoll's original 1954 design
- Hardwood frame ensures long-lasting strength
- Back cushion and removable seat cushion filled with multi-density foam for surpassing comfort and support
- Wrapped in your choice of upholstery
- Button-tufted detailing adds classic sophistication
- Multiple color options available
- Seat supported by a sleek yet sturdy stainless steel frame
- Customizable design meets your comfort needs and complements your décor
Seat Height: 16.5"
- (1) Florence Chair
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.