Plywood Lounge Chair with Wood Legs
The Plywood Lounge Chair with Wood Legs is not the Eames Plywood Lounge Chair with Wood Legs by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
- Natural, open design blends everyday function with fresh modern style
- Accurate reproduction of a mid-century modern classic
- Constructed from bent plywood and veneer for long-lasting strength
- 5-ply seating constructed for durability
- Contoured seating comfortably cradles and supports the body
- 8-ply legs provide a reliable stance
- Graceful curves create a retro look for added character
- Choose from a variety of veneer and finish combinations
- Optional pony hide upholstery available
Seat Height: 15"
- (1) Plywood Lounge Chair with Wood Legs
The Plywood Lounge Chair with Wood Legs is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.