Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman
- Relaxed yet sophisticated design provides perfect mix of comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of a classic design
- Includes an ottoman for optimal relaxation
- Spacious, reclined seating keeps you supported
- Plush cushioning in the seat, backrest, and ottoman top offer exceptional comfort
- Padded armrests included for added support
- Upholstered in soft, smooth leather in your choice of grade and color
- Bent layered plywood frame creates a reliable foundation while adding retro-inspired style
- Available in a variety of veneer and finish combinations
- Supported by a classic, 5-star black powder coated and polished cast aluminum base for reliable stability
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's unique look
Chair: 32.75"w x 33"d x 32.25"h, 47lbs
Ottoman: 25.25"w x 21"d x 17"h, 13lbs
- (1) Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman
The Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Veneer / Finish
Our high-quality wood veneer gives you the benefit of the most gorgeous woods with extra stability.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Our Pony Hair is a natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. A combination of black & white hairs, each hide is one-of-a-kind and will vary due to the unique nature of cowhide.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.