Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman
The Classic Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman is not the Eames Classic Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
- Relaxed yet sophisticated design provides perfect mix of comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of a classic design
- Includes an ottoman for optimal relaxation
- Spacious, reclined seating keeps you supported
- Plush cushioning in the seat, backrest, and ottoman top offer exceptional comfort
- Padded armrests included for added support
- Upholstered in soft, smooth leather in your choice of grade and color
- Bent layered plywood frame creates a reliable foundation while adding retro-inspired style
- Available in a variety of veneer and finish combinations
- Supported by a classic, 5-star black powder coated and polished cast aluminum base for reliable stability
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's unique look
Chair: 32.75"w x 33"d x 32.25"h, 47lbs
Ottoman: 25.25"w x 21"d x 17"h, 13lbs
- (1) Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman
The Plywood Lounge Chair & Ottoman is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.