The La Chaise works equally well surrounded by other mid-century modern pieces or contemporary décor. The La Chaise will make a statement in any room of your home with its inspiring, recognizable look. The La Chaise features a fiberglass shell complemented by a solid wood base available in your choice of finish.
- Organic, innovative design provides perfect balance of comfort and style
- Accurate mid-century reproduction
- Molded fiberglass shell seat conforms to the body while adding modern artistry
- Deep curves ensure surpassing comfort and support
- Suitable for both sitting and laying on
- Shell available in a variety of bold, contemporary colors
- Seat supported by stainless steel frame
- Wooden X-base provides a sturdy stance
- Multiple wood type and finish combinations available
Seat Height: 16"
- (1) La Chaise
The La Chaise is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
The La Chaise is not the Eames La Chaise by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Our fiberglass features an eco-friendly polyethylene lacquer undercoat & finish. It meets all US federal regulations to give you peace of mind that our fiberglass is 100% consumer product safe.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.