CH24 Wegner Style Wishbone Chair
Considered one of his most well-known chairs, the Wegner Style CH24 Wishbone Chair remains popular today. Its design is easily recognizable and makes a great addition to your home. While its look seems simple, a closer look reveals an elegantly curved back and legs. It's this attention to detail that helped this chair to become so popular. You can expect the same great quality and unparalleled attention to detail in our Wishbone Chair.
The Wegner Style CH24 Wishbone Chair brings an admired look into your home, and is also uniquely customizable. Its solid wood frame is available in five different finishes, enabling you to choose which best matches your current furniture and décor. It is also available in your choice of a classic woven wood-cord seat, or upholstered in leather. Several types of colors of leather are available.
- Wooden construction and bold color options blend versatile function with vibrant style
- Highly accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original 1949 design
- Quality-crafted wooden frame ensures surpassing strength and stability
- Multiple wood and finish combination options available
- Gracefully curved back legs and backrest resemble tree branches for a natural look
- Ergonomic shape offers optimal comfort and support
- Seat available in your choice of material for two distinctive looks
- Customizable design ensures a seamless match to your existing décor
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 16.75"
- (1) Wegner Style CH24 Wishbone Chair
- Ships Fully Assembled
The Wegner Style CH24 Wishbone Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Our durable, painted solid wood lets you enjoy the longevity and beauty of natural wood in vibrant colors that match your home decor.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.