CH24 Wegner Style Wishbone Chair
Considered one of his most well-known chairs, the CH24 Wegner Style Wishbone Chair remains popular today. Its design is easily recognizable and makes a great addition to your home. While its look seems simple, a closer look reveals an elegantly curved back and legs. It's this attention to detail that helped this chair to become so popular. You can expect the same great quality and unparalleled attention to detail in our Wishbone Chair.
The CH24 Wegner Style Wishbone Chair brings an admired look into your home, and is also uniquely customizable. Its solid wood frame is available in five different finishes, enabling you to choose which best matches your current furniture and décor. It is also available in your choice of a classic woven wood-cord seat, or upholstered in leather. Several types of colors of leather are available.
- Wooden construction and bold color options blend versatile function with vibrant style
- Highly accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original 1949 design
- Quality-crafted wooden frame ensures surpassing strength and stability
- Multiple wood and finish combination options available
- Gracefully curved back legs and backrest resemble tree branches for a natural look
- Ergonomic shape offers optimal comfort and support
- Seat available in your choice of material for two distinctive looks
- Customizable design ensures a seamless match to your existing décor
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 16.75"
- (1) CH24 Wegner Style Wishbone Chair
- Ships Fully Assembled
The CH24 Wegner Style Wishbone Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.