Marmaris Lounge Chair
Because of the "S"-shaped springs in the seat, the Marmaris Lounge Chair is not only comfortable, but flexible and supportive enough for even the most seasoned of loungers. This lounge chair comes in an array of removable seat covers, so you can easily keep it fresh and clean. Invite your neighbors in for a good look and a test drive of the Marmaris Lounge Chair and itíll be popping up in homes all over your neighborhood.
- Unique, modern armchair
- Seat & back available in your choice of upholstery, removable via zipper
- Features cantilever frame and chrome plated steel tubes
- Legs guarded with plastic gliders
- Seat contains steel structure with "s" shape springs, for flexible strength
- Can be used in commercial or residential settings
- (1) Marmaris Lounge Chair
- Overall: 31"w x 27"d x 30"h
- Seat Height: 16"
Wool is a natural fiber with a number of excellent qualities and unique properties. Suitable for all climates, wool fibers adapt easily to room temperature, having a cooling effect in warm rooms and a warming effect in cold rooms. The fibers are elastic so they tolerate compression and stretching better than any other materials. Wool will always seek to regain its original shape, and therefore woollen textiles are highly resistant to wear and wil show few signs of creasing. Wool naturally repels dirt thanks to its unique structure of fibers and to the fact that it is not prone to static electricity. Intrinsically flame retardant, wool has a very high ignition temperature and chars rather than dripping or melting. It is made of 90% wool and 10% viscose.