Bertoia Style Bar Stool
The Bertoia Bar Stool is customizable, allowing you to create your own version of this modern classic. Its seat is available with or without an upholstered cushion. Various leather and fabric options are available for its cushion, offering endless possibilities for your home. You can also choose between a powder coated or polished stainless steel frame.
- Classic, mid-century modern design adds timeless style to your updated home
- Accurate reproduction of Harry Bertoia's original wire chair designs
- Sleek yet sturdy stainless steel frame constructed from tough and durable steel
- Available in your choice of frame finish
- Wire design adds captivating visual appeal
- Contoured seating keeps you supported
- Optional seat cushion adds comfort
- Cushion available in your choice of upholstery type and color combination
- Built-in footrest adds extra support
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's design
Seat Height: 29.25"
- (1) Bertoia Style Bar Stool
- Ships Fully Assembled
The Bertoia Style Bar Stool is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.