Bertoia Style Counter Stool
In the 1950's, Harry Bertoia began experimenting with bending metal rods into practical art. This resulted in his now infamous seating collection, including his wire counter stool. The disparity between this stool's delicate appearance and actual impressive strength and durability make it truly captivating. Its timeless style makes it a brilliant addition to any home.
The Bertoia Counter Stool is customizable, so you can personalize this well-known modern classic. It is available with or without an upholstered seat. Its seat can be upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather, with a great selection of colors and styles available in each. Its frame is available in your choice of powder coated steel or stainless steel.
- Minimalist, mid-century modern design blends everyday function and timeless style
- Customizable to complement your existing décor
- Accurate reproduction of Harry Bertoia's classic wire chair designs
- Quality constructed from strong and durable stainless steel
- Wire design adds captivating modern artistry
- Contoured seating and a removable seat and back cushions ensure comfort and support
- Built-in footrest provides extra support
- Choose from multiple frame finishes
- Available in your choice of cushion upholstery and color combination
Seat Height: 26"
- (1) Bertoia Style Counter Stool
The Bertoia Style Counter Stool is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.