Eco-Friendly, Scratch-Resistant Style by Lino Codato
The Anja Round Dining Table is part of the Eco-Natura Collection, which is offered exclusively by Inmod. Conceived by award-winning Italian designer Lino Codato, the Anja is a truly unique blend of responsible construction, Scandinavian-inspired style and extreme household durability. Looking past the clean angles and curves that define its striking beauty and modern look, the Anja is both eco-friendly and environment-safe; the base is constructed of FSC-certified solid ash wood legs, and it's top is a scratch, stain and burn-resistant engineered wood, finished in a sleek white powder coating, which is treated to eliminate bacteria and toxins.
Table Top Thickness: 15mm
- Designed by Lino Codato, an award-winning Italian Designer
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood legs
- 15mm thick engineered wood top, heat-cured to eliminate chemicals & bacteria, and protect against the elements
- Top is scratch, burn & stain-resistant
- Exceeds all CARB & E0 standards