Hans Wegner Cow Horn Chair
- Classic Danish wooden chair brings rustic charm and everyday function into your home
- Inspired reproduction of Hans Wegner's original design
- Frame is quality crafted from solid wood for superior strength and durability
- Choose from a variety of wood and finish combinations
- Wooden legs ensure a reliable stance
- Clean lines meet subtle curves for a distinctive sculptural look
- Curved back and seat provide optimal support
- Padded seat cushion keeps you comfortable
- Upholstered in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Multiple color options available
- Simple, customizable design ensures a perfect match to your existing décor
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 17.25"
- (1) Hans Wegner Cow Horn Chair
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, premium quality solid wood is harvested from beautiful hardwood trees like the American White Oak, Walnut, Maple, etc. Each piece boasts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished or repaired over time to enjoy for many years to come.
Migliore Top-Grain Leather
This soft Brazilian leather is both durable and lightweight. Migliore is .9mm-1.1mm thick, and the semi-aniline dyeing process preserves the leather's qualities and protects it from wear and staining. It is smooth to the touch and is elegant in appearance. Choose from sleek natural light, medium and dark tones or go bold with our sexy Fire Red.
Premio Semi-Aniline Leather
Taking durability and thickness to the next level, this Italian-made leather also uses a top-grain, Brazilian hide. At 1.mm-1.3mm thick, our Premio collection offers a heavier alternative to Migliore -- one that will withstand greater demands in everyday use. The semi-aniline dyeing process will preserve the natural beauty of this leather for years to come. Premio offers a sleek black, a bright white and two grays to fit any space.
Superiore Full-Aniline Leather
As its name would imply, Superiore reigns supreme in terms of look, feel and durability. Superiore is a luxury Italian-made leather, uses Italian hides, and is the thicker, full-aniline "next-step-up" to our Premio collection. It is the softest of our leather offerings, yet it's also the thickest, heaviest and most durable (at 1.3mm-1.5mm thick). Dyed throughout the full thickness of the hide, in an array of browns (or a rich Obsidian Black), Superiore is an ultra-high quality leather that will stand the test of time, and hold up well against fading and wear from everyday use.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.