Wegner Style Kennedy Armchair
Hans J. Wegner is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping to make Danish design popular internationally. He is also the most prolific Danish designer to date, with more than 500 different chair designs. It was with the Wegner Kennedy Armchair that he enjoyed his greatest success.
The Wegner Style Kennedy Armchair is customizable, enabling you to perfectly match your existing décor.
- Clean lines and spacious seating deliver perfect mix of function and design
- High quality reproduction of Hans Wegner's most recognized design
- Solid wood frame infuses your home with the simplicity of nature
- Impeccable craftsmanship ensures long-lasting strength and stability
- Open, wrap-around backrest offers surpassing support
- Curved and cushioned seat keeps you comfortable
- Upholstered in luxurious leather in your choice of grade and color
- Armrests included for added support
- Frame is available in a variety of wood and finish combinations
- Suitable for use in a variety of settings
- Customizable to ensure a perfect match to your existing décor
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Wegner Style Kennedy Armchair
The Wegner Style Kennedy Armchair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.