Wegner Style Elbow Chair
The most prolific Danish designer to date, Hans Wegner has designed more than 500 different chairs. He is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping to make Danish design popular internationally.
The Wegner Style Elbow Chair is customizable. Its solid wood frame is available in your choice of beautiful finish and its leather seat cushion is available in your choice of color. This versatile chair can be used effectively in any room of your home. Its admired look adds instant distinction to your space.
- Natural, contoured design offers ideal balance of fresh modern style and everyday comfort
- Highly accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original design
- Frame made from solid wood for long-lasting strength, reliable stability, and nature-inspired style
- Available in your choice of wood and finish combination
- Curved backrest cradles the body for optimal support
- Open-back design enhances the chair's minimalist look
- Contoured and cushioned seat ensures surpassing comfort
- Wrapped in leather upholstery in your choice of grade for added luxury
- Choose from a variety of upholstery colors
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements your décor
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 17.75"
- (1) Wegner Style Elbow Chair
The Wegner Style Elbow Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.