Wegner Style Elbow Chair
The most prolific Danish designer to date, Hans Wegner has designed more than 500 different chairs. He is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping to make Danish design popular internationally.
The Wegner Style Elbow Chair is customizable. Its solid wood frame is available in your choice of beautiful finish and its leather seat cushion is available in your choice of color. This versatile chair can be used effectively in any room of your home. Its admired look adds instant distinction to your space.
- Natural, contoured design offers ideal balance of fresh modern style and everyday comfort
- Highly accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original design
- Frame made from solid wood for long-lasting strength, reliable stability, and nature-inspired style
- Available in your choice of wood and finish combination
- Curved backrest cradles the body for optimal support
- Open-back design enhances the chair's minimalist look
- Contoured and cushioned seat ensures surpassing comfort
- Wrapped in leather upholstery in your choice of grade for added luxury
- Choose from a variety of upholstery colors
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements your décor
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 17.75"
- (1) Wegner Style Elbow Chair
The Wegner Style Elbow Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.