Sean Dix Collection Casatua Daybed
- Dramatic and innovative design infuses your home with quality function and chic style
- Daybed design easily transitions from a couch to a bed
- Plush, cushioned body ensures luxurious comfort
- Generously cushioned back pillows keep you well supported
- Seat and cushions are upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather
- Choose from a variety of upholstery colors
- Molded veneered plywood arms add extra support and a touch of artistry
- Both back cushions and armrests can be removed for quick conversion
- Supported by a solid hardwood base with sturdy legs for durable strength and stability
- Available in your choice of finish
- Original design by Sean Dix
Seat Height: 15.5"
- (1) Sean Dix Collection Casatua Daybed
The Sean Dix Collection Casatua Daybed is part of the Sean Dix Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Our super-soft Grade B fabric is a gorgeous, textured, woven wool-blend from New Zealand with one or two-tones to give it a subtle checkered look. It regulates temperature well, while still being cozy. Our Grade T fabric is a durable, New Zealand wool-blend that's a bit more tightly woven with a luscious, velvety texture in vibrant, solid colors. It has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. Our cozy Grade H fabric is a New Zealand wool-blend with a felt-like appearance that is smooth to the touch. All of our wool-blends are anti-static, waterproof, oil-proof and flame-resistant.
Grade B Fabric Content: 75% Wool, 25% Viscose
Grade T Fabric Content: 85% Wool, 15% Nylon
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.