Kjaerholm Style PK20 Leather Easy Chair
Poul Kjaerholm had a particular interest in various construction materials; especially steel, which he considered a natural material. He designed a number of noteworthy chair prototypes while working with another designer. Among these, the Poul Kjaerholm PK20 Easy Chair has a design that remains popular today and practical for the modern home.
The Poul Kjaerholm PK20 Easy Chair features a brushed stainless steel frame and includes a black leather pillow. This chair's leather upholstery is available in your choice of leather grade and color.
- Chic yet casual lounge design brings relaxed sophistication into your home
- High quality reproduction of Poul Kjaerholm's original simple yet iconic design
- Sleek, sled-inspired stainless steel frame provides reliable strength and stability
- Brushed finish adds a soft metallic glow
- Aluminum rivets connect the upper and lower frame for reinforced strength
- Contoured and reclined seating keeps your comfortable and supported
- Filled with soft yet highly resilient urethane foam
- Wrapped in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Cylindrical pillow upholstered in leather adds extra comfort and support
- Available in your choice of color
Seat Height: 16"
- (1) Kjaerholm Style PK20 Leather Easy Chair
The Kjaerholm Style PK20 Leather Easy Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.