Plywood Lounge Chair with Metal Legs
Add recognizable style to your home with the Plywood Lounge Chair with Metal Legs. In fact, the plywood lounge chair is included in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art, and was named the best design of the 20th century by Time Magazine. The Plywood Lounge Chair with Metal Legs features a layered bentwood seat in your choice of veneer, and is available with your choice of stainless steel or powder coated steel legs. Optional pony style cowhide upholstery is also available.
- Simple, classic design brings fresh modern style into your home
- Spacious, reclined seating promotes relaxation
- Seat and backrest quality crafted from layered bent plywood for durable strength
- Veneer provides reinforced durability and creates a natural look
- Seat supported by sleek yet sturdy steel frame and legs
- Rubber shock absorbers on legs reinforce stability
- Multiple veneer and finish combinations available
- Optional pony hide upholstery for added character
Seat Height: 15"
- (1) Plywood Lounge Chair with Metal Legs
Small Parcel (UPS / FedEx)
The Plywood Lounge Chair with Metal Legs is part of Origins by Inmod, offered exclusively by Inmod.
1 Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
Veneer / Finish
Our high-quality wood veneers offer the visual aesthetic of gorgeous wood grain with the benefit of added durability.
1-877-224-6663 or 973-276-0444
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.