Molded Fiberglass Arm Chair with Wood Legs
In 1948, legendary husband and wife design duo debuted their molded chair concept at MoMA's International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design. They had experimented with molded forms for years and knew its capabilities in offering fresh new design and great value. The organic shapes the medium allowed for were well-suited for mass-production, could be made affordably, and could offer form-fitting comfort. They adapted their exhibited concept to fiberglass, and their Molded Fiberglass Dowel-Leg Armchair (DFAW) became an instant hit, and an icon of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Inmod's Molded Fiberglass Arm Chair with Wood Legs is a premium reproduction that accurately reflects the vision of Charles & Ray, as well as the quality, styling and specifications of their original design. It is stocked in the most popular configurations and can be ordered in your choice of fiberglass color, base color and seat finish (matte or glossy). Each detail that made the original iconic has been preserved, with no expense spared.
- Accurate reproduction of the highest quality
- Molded fiberglass shell available stocked in white & black in both matte & glossy finishes
- Stocked in a stainless steel base with FSC-certified solid American Walnut legs
- Fully customizable and can be ordered in a dozen seat colors, in matte & glossy finishes, with white or black powder-coated steel frame and your choice of American Walnut, American Maple or American Oak legs
- Non-slip feet provide added stability and are safe on delicate floors
- Suitable for home & contract use
Seat Height: 18.5"
- (1) Molded Fiberglass Arm Chair with Wood Legs
- Ships Fully Assembled
The Molded Fiberglass Arm Chair with Wood Legs is part of Origins by Inmod, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, premium quality solid wood is harvested from beautiful hardwood trees like the American White Oak, Walnut, Maple, etc. Each piece boasts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished or repaired over time to enjoy for many years to come.
Our fiberglass features an eco-friendly polyethylene lacquer undercoat & finish. It meets all US federal regulations to give you peace of mind that our fiberglass is 100% consumer product safe.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.