Mogensen Style 2213 3-Seater Sofa
Borge Mogensen studied at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts, during which time he developed a close partnership with Kaare Klint and adopted his approach to simple and functional furniture design. Like much of Mogensen's work, the Mogensen Style 2213 3-Seater Sofa clearly illustrates this principal with its clean lines and clear functionality.
The Mogensen Style 2213 3-Seater Sofa comes upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather. There is a great selection of styles and colors available in each. This sofa features a solid wood frame, and is perfectly complemented by wood legs available in your choice of finish. Pair this sofa with its matching Mogensen Style 2212 2-Seater Sofa and Mogensen Style 2214 Easy Chair for a complete living room solution.
- Clean, classic design strikes perfect balance between comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of Borge Morgensen's original modern classic
- Customizable to accommodate your taste and complement your home's décor
- Supported by a solid wood frame for durable strength
- Exposed wooden legs add a homey touch while ensuring reliable stability
- Plush seat and back cushions keep you comfortable and supported (also removable for added convenience)
- Upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather
- Choose from a variety of color options
Seat Height: 18.5"
Seat Width: 77"
Seat Depth: 19.5"
- (1) Mogensen Style 2213 3-Seater Sofa
The Mogensen Style 2213 3-Seater Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.