Mogensen Style Sofa
Borge Mogensen studied at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts, during which time he developed a close partnership with Kaare Klint and adopted his approach to simple and functional furniture design. Like much of Mogensen's work, the Mogensen Style Sofa clearly illustrates this principal with its clean lines and clear functionality.
The Mogensen Style Sofa comes upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather. There is a great selection of styles and colors available in each. This sofa features a solid wood frame, and is perfectly complemented by wood legs available in your choice of finish. Pair this sofa with its matching Mogensen Style Loveseat and Mogensen Style Armchair for a complete living room solution.
- Clean, classic design strikes perfect balance between comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of Borge Morgensen's original modern classic
- Customizable to accommodate your taste and complement your home's décor
- Supported by a solid wood frame for durable strength
- Exposed wooden legs add a homey touch while ensuring reliable stability
- Plush seat and back cushions keep you comfortable and supported (also removable for added convenience)
- Upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather
- Choose from a variety of color options
Seat Height: 18.5"
Seat Width: 77"
Seat Depth: 19.5"
- (1) Mogensen Style Sofa
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.