Mogensen Style Loveseat
Borge Mogensen studied at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts, during which time he developed a close partnership with Kaare Klint and adopted his approach to simple and functional furniture design. With clean lines and true functionality, the Morgensen Loveseat perfectly embodies these ideals.
The Mogensen Style Loveseat is available in your choice of leather or fabric upholstery. Choose from a great selection of colors to best match the look of your home. This loveseat also features a solid wood frame. Wood legs complete its look, and are available in your choice of finish.
- Clean lines and plush seating provide ideal mix of simple style and everyday comfort
- Accurate reproduction of Borge Morgensen's original 1962 design
- Soft, generously filled seat and back cushions provide optimal comfort and support
- Armrests for added support
- Body wrapped in your choice of fabric or leather upholstery for added comfort and elegance
- Available in a variety of colors
- Solid wood frame and legs for long-lasting strength and stability
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your existing décor
Seat Height: 18.5"
- (1) Mogensen Style Loveseat
The Mogensen Style Loveseat is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.