Mogensen Style Armchair
Morgensen studied at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts, during which time he developed a close partnership with Kaare Klint and adopted his approach to simple and functional furniture design. The Mogensen Style Armchair embodies these principles, and is characterized by clean lines and true functionality.
The Mogensen Style Armchair is available in your choice of leather or fabric upholstery with a great variety of colors and styles available in each. This armchair also features a solid wood frame. Pair this armchair with its matching Mogensen Style Sofa and Mogensen Style Loveseat for a distinct seating solution for your living room.
- Simple yet sophisticated, contemporary design offers perfect mix of function and style
- Inspired reproduction of Borge Morgensen's celebrated 1962 design
- Solid wood frame provides a strong, durable foundation
- Exposed wooden legs ensure a reliable stance while adding modern artistry
- Plush seat and back cushions create cozy, comfortable seating
- Your choice of fabric or leather upholstery enhances the chair's comfort
- Armrests offer additional support
- Multiple colors available
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements you décor
Seat Height: 18.5"
- (1) Mogensen Style Armchair
The Mogensen Style Armchair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.