Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat
Le Corbusier was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture as well as in the study of modern high design. Corbusier enjoyed a carrier that spanned five decades, and is considered to be one of the most influential designers of the 20th century.
Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat with its matching Le Corbusier Sofa for a complete living room solution. With a refined and admired look, this loveseat will instantly enhance your home. The perfect portrayal of a world renowned look, the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat makes an excellent addition to your home.
- Classic, contemporary design offers ideal blend of function and style
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's original iconic design
- Outer stainless steel frame ensures a reliable stance while adding an urban modern edge
- Polished finish adds captivating radiance
- Thick, multi-density foam cushioning is soft yet resilient for superior comfort and support
- Armrests provide additional support
- Upholstered in luxurious leather for added comfort
- Multiple grade and color options available to accommodate your taste and complement your décor
- Architectural design is ideal for lofty city spaces
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat
The Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.