Le Corbusier Grand Sofa
Le Corbusier was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He was a pioneer in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. Inspired by his most well-known collection, the Le Corbusier Grand Sofa offers impeccable accuracy and attention to detail.
This mid-century inspired sofa will make a huge impression on your living room. With a look that's modern, sophisticated, and admired, this sofa will have your living room looking its best. Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Sofa with the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat for the perfect seating solution for your modern living room.
- Spacious, urban modern design is ideal for lofty city spaces
- Accurate reproduction of Le Corbussier's original 1928 design
- Classically-shaped body enhanced with thick, multi-density foam-filled cushions for optimal comfort and support
- Supported by a strong and durable stainless steel frame
- Frame is built on the outside of the couch for an urban modern edge
- Body upholstered in leather for added luxury
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's existing décor
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Le Corbusier Grand Sofa
The Le Corbusier Grand Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.