Le Corbusier Petit Chair
Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He also led the way in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. With the Le Corbusier Petit Chair, you can own your own version of this well-known and admired modern classic inspired by one of the last century's most influential designers.
The Le Corbusier Petit Chair makes comfort stylish. The recognizable and respected look of this chair will have your living room looking its best in no time. Its smaller size makes this chair perfect for apartments, condos, and rooms where space is limited. Pair the Le Corbusier Petit Chair with its matching Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seater Sofa or Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seater Sofa for a complete, sophisticated living room solution.
- Plush, urban modern design strikes ideal balance between comfort and style
- Inspired reproduction of Le Corbusier's original 1928 design
- Multi-density foam seating wraps you in luxurious comfort
- Upholstered in soft, smooth leather for added comfort and sophistication
- Architectural, outer steel frame enhances the chair's urban style while ensuring reliable strength and stability
- Compact design is ideal for apartments, condos, and other small spaces
- Multiple colors available
Seat Height: 18"
- (1) Le Corbusier Petit Chair
The Le Corbusier Petit Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.