Le Corbusier La Chaise
The Le Corbusier Le Chaise is a high quality, highly accurate reproduction of Le Corbusier's original. With impeccable attention to detail, this chaise will please even the most selective. Its look is easily recognizable and widely admired. The Le Corbusier Le Chaise will add a distinct look to your home and work perfectly among your modern d‚cor.
This mid-century inspired chaise is upholstered in your choice of leather. It is also available in lush pony hide. It's complemented by a polished stainless steel seat frame and a classic black powder coated steel base.
- Highly accurate reproduction
- Upholstered in your choice of leather of lush pony-style cowhide, each over high density resiliency foam
- Nonslip floor protection coat keeps your floor scratch free
- Hand polished stainless steel legs
- Powder coated lower frame painted to match upholstery
- 34 black elastic high performance bands hold seat foam
- Adjustable leather straps attach foam pillow to frame
- Fully assembled
- Leather version includes matching leather headrest
- Pony hide version includes accented black leather headrest
The Le Corbusier La Chaise is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.