Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat
Le Corbusier was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture as well as in the study of modern high design. Corbusier enjoyed a carrier that spanned five decades, and is considered to be one of the most influential designers of the 20th century.
Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat with its matching Le Corbusier Sofa for a complete living room solution. With a refined and admired look, this loveseat will instantly enhance your home. The perfect portrayal of a world renowned look, the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat makes an excellent addition to your home.
- Classic, contemporary design offers ideal blend of function and style
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's original iconic design
- Outer stainless steel frame ensures a reliable stance while adding an urban modern edge
- Polished finish adds captivating radiance
- Thick, multi-density foam cushioning is soft yet resilient for superior comfort and support
- Armrests provide additional support
- Upholstered in luxurious leather for added comfort
- Multiple grade and color options available to accommodate your taste and complement your décor
- Architectural design is ideal for lofty city spaces
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat
The Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat is part of Origins by Inmod, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Migliore Top-Grain Leather
This soft Brazilian leather is both durable and lightweight. Migliore is .9mm-1.1mm thick, and the semi-aniline dyeing process preserves the leather's qualities and protects it from wear and staining. It is smooth to the touch and is elegant in appearance. Choose from sleek natural light, medium and dark tones or go bold with our sexy Fire Red.
Premio Semi-Aniline Leather
Taking durability and thickness to the next level, this Italian-made leather also uses a top-grain, Brazilian hide. At 1.mm-1.3mm thick, our Premio collection offers a heavier alternative to Migliore -- one that will withstand greater demands in everyday use. The semi-aniline dyeing process will preserve the natural beauty of this leather for years to come. Premio offers a sleek black, a bright white and two grays to fit any space.
Superiore Full-Aniline Leather
As its name would imply, Superiore reigns supreme in terms of look, feel and durability. Superiore is a luxury Italian-made leather, uses Italian hides, and is the thicker, full-aniline "next-step-up" to our Premio collection. It is the softest of our leather offerings, yet it's also the thickest, heaviest and most durable (at 1.3mm-1.5mm thick). Dyed throughout the full thickness of the hide, in an array of browns (or a rich Obsidian Black), Superiore is an ultra-high quality leather that will stand the test of time, and hold up well against fading and wear from everyday use.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.