Kjaerholm PK20 Leather Easy Chair
Poul Kjaerholm had a particular interest in various construction materials; especially steel, which he considered a natural material. He designed a number of noteworthy chair prototypes while working with another designer. Among these, the Poul Kjaerholm PK20 Easy Chair has a design that remains popular today and practical for the modern home.
The Poul Kjaerholm PK20 Easy Chair features a brushed stainless steel frame and includes a black leather pillow. This chair's leather upholstery is available in your choice of leather grade and color.
- Chic yet casual lounge design brings relaxed sophistication into your home
- High quality reproduction of Poul Kjaerholm's original simple yet iconic design
- Sleek, sled-inspired stainless steel frame provides reliable strength and stability
- Brushed finish adds a soft metallic glow
- Aluminum rivets connect the upper and lower frame for reinforced strength
- Contoured and reclined seating keeps your comfortable and supported
- Filled with soft yet highly resilient urethane foam
- Wrapped in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Cylindrical pillow upholstered in leather adds extra comfort and support
- Available in your choice of color
Seat Height: 16"
- (1) Kjaerholm PK20 Leather Easy Chair
The Kjaerholm PK20 Leather Easy Chair is part of Origins by Inmod, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Migliore Top-Grain Leather
This soft Brazilian leather is both durable and lightweight. Migliore is .9mm-1.1mm thick, and the semi-aniline dyeing process preserves the leather's qualities and protects it from wear and staining. It is smooth to the touch and is elegant in appearance. Choose from sleek natural light, medium and dark tones or go bold with our sexy Fire Red.
Premio Semi-Aniline Leather
Taking durability and thickness to the next level, this Italian-made leather also uses a top-grain, Brazilian hide. At 1.mm-1.3mm thick, our Premio collection offers a heavier alternative to Migliore -- one that will withstand greater demands in everyday use. The semi-aniline dyeing process will preserve the natural beauty of this leather for years to come. Premio offers a sleek black, a bright white and two grays to fit any space.
Superiore Full-Aniline Leather
As its name would imply, Superiore reigns supreme in terms of look, feel and durability. Superiore is a luxury Italian-made leather, uses Italian hides, and is the thicker, full-aniline "next-step-up" to our Premio collection. It is the softest of our leather offerings, yet it's also the thickest, heaviest and most durable (at 1.3mm-1.5mm thick). Dyed throughout the full thickness of the hide, in an array of browns (or a rich Obsidian Black), Superiore is an ultra-high quality leather that will stand the test of time, and hold up well against fading and wear from everyday use.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.