Kjaerholm Style Leather Easy Chair
Poul Kjaerholm was known for his use of various construction materials, especially steel, which he considered to be a natural material. Kjaerholm studied at the Danish School of Arts and Crafts, after which he worked briefly for another designer creating several noteworthy prototypes. Much of his furniture was designed for his own home, yet its innovative look earned it international attention. The Kjaerholm Leather Easy Chair even remains popular today, with a sleek look that works great with contemporary décor.
The Kjaerholm Leather Easy Chair features a brushed stainless steel frame and is available with your choice of leather. Its minimalist look works great with a low sofa or other mid-century-inspired pieces. It also fits in wonderfully with today's contemporary décor.
- Simple yet classic design infuses your home with relaxed sophistication
- Highly accurate reproduction of Poul Kjaerholm's original ancient Greek-inspired design
- Stainless steel frame filled with graceful curves ensures reliable support and stability while adding modern artistry
- Reclined and slightly contoured seating ensures surpassing comfort and support
- Seat and backrest made from smooth, luxurious leather for added comfort and elegance
- Multiple leather grades and colors available
- Customizable design is ideal for a variety of updated settings
Seat Height: 13"
- (1) Kjaerholm Style Leather Easy Chair
The Kjaerholm Style Leather Easy Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.