Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Sofa
Hoffman first presented this loveseat at the International Exhibition in Buenos Aires in 1910, and it has since enjoyed much popularity. Its popularity can be attributed to Hoffman's unique ability to seamlessly combine classic design with modern influence. This loveseat also illustrates a geometric composition based on the square, an element for which Hoffman was known to commonly use in both his furniture and many architectural designs.
The Josef Hoffman Kubus Sofa is available in your choice of leather to perfectly complement your existing furniture and décor. It is supported by a wood frame, and features painted wood legs with metal feet. The Josef Hoffman Kubus makes a captivating addition to any home, offering the look of an admired modern classic and a style that fits perfectly with today's modern décor.
- Classic cubist design with modern influences provides timeless modern style for the updated home
- High quality reproduction of Josef Hoffman's original 1910 design
- Hardwood frame provides a solid, durable base
- Plush cushioning throughout entire body keeps you comfortable and supported
- Detail stitching creates geometric accenting for an added modern edge
- Upholstered in luxurious leather in your choice of grade and color combination
- Painted wooden legs with metal feet ensure a reliable stance
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's existing décor
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Sofa
The Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our Standard leather is a top grain cowhide made in Brazil using select Brazilian hides. It is semi-aniline to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining. It's soft to the touch, very durable, and our lightest weight leather. Our Standard leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
Our high quality, Deluxe leather is a top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Brazilian hides. It has semi-aniline leather to preserve its natural look and protect it from wear and staining with a luxurious, soft hand. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.1mm-1.3mm thick.
Our highest quality, premium leather is a superior top grain cowhide made in Italy using select Italian hides. It has full aniline leather to preserve the beauty of the hides's natural markings. It's also our softest, most durable leather with a lush natural texture. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Our Pony Hair is a natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Each hide is one-of-a-kind and will vary due to the unique nature of cowhide.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.