Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Sofa
Hoffman first presented this loveseat at the International Exhibition in Buenos Aires in 1910, and it has since enjoyed much popularity. Its popularity can be attributed to Hoffman's unique ability to seamlessly combine classic design with modern influence. This loveseat also illustrates a geometric composition based on the square, an element for which Hoffman was known to commonly use in both his furniture and many architectural designs.
The Josef Hoffman Kubus Sofa is available in your choice of leather to perfectly complement your existing furniture and décor. It is supported by a wood frame, and features painted wood legs with metal feet. The Josef Hoffman Kubus makes a captivating addition to any home, offering the look of an admired modern classic and a style that fits perfectly with today's modern décor.
- Classic cubist design with modern influences provides timeless modern style for the updated home
- High quality reproduction of Josef Hoffman's original 1910 design
- Hardwood frame provides a solid, durable base
- Plush cushioning throughout entire body keeps you comfortable and supported
- Detail stitching creates geometric accenting for an added modern edge
- Upholstered in luxurious leather in your choice of grade and color combination
- Painted wooden legs with metal feet ensure a reliable stance
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's existing décor
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Sofa
The Josef Hoffman Style Kubus Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.