Florence Knoll is considered one of the 20th century's most influential designers. Her work in what she called total design revolutionized the field of interior design. Though seen as radical at the time, many of its principles have become widely adopted. Florence Knoll is also known for her furniture designs, with the Florence Sofa among her most popular.
The Florence Sofa is available in your choice of fabric or leather upholstery. Several styles and many great colors are available in each. The Florence Sofa also features a polished stainless steel frame. Pair this loveseat with its matching Florence Loveseat and Florence Chair for an inspired and distinct living area.
- Sophisticated, contemporary design balances everyday comfort and timeless modern style
- Accurate reproduction of Florence Knoll's original 1954 design
- Hardwood frame acts as a durable and sturdy foundation
- Back and removable seat cushions generously filled with multi-density foam for superior comfort and support
- Wrapped in smooth leather in your choice of grade
- Button-tufted detailing adds classic accenting
- Body supported by a strong stainless steel base and legs for surpassing stability
- Polished finish adds a touch of radiance
- Available in your choice of color
Seat Height: 16.5"
- (1) Florence Sofa
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.