Eero Aarnio Style VSOP Chair
Eero Aarnio is known around the world for his innovative contributions to modern interior design. Many of his most popular designs, including the VSOP Chair, Ball Chair, and Bubble Chair, remain extremely popular today. Aarnio created innovative design with true staying power, and can be credited with inspiring an entire generation of designers.
The Eero Aarnio VSOP Chair features a fiberglass shell and base. Its precision engineered 360 degree swivel makes it both fun and convenient, as its space age design is sure to add a new and exciting look to your space.
- Sophisticated retro look adds unique character to your updated home
- Distinctively-shaped fiberglass shell and base provide superior strength and durability
- Accurate reproduction of Eero Aarnio's original innovative design
- Wrap-around back offers body-cradling support
- Plush seat and back cushioning keeps you comfortable and supported
- Upholstered in your choice of leather grade and color combination
- 360-degree swivel base adds extra function
- Shell available in a variety of bold colors
Seat Height: 18.5"
- (1) Eero Aarnio Style VSOP Chair
- Ships Fully Assembled
The Eero Aarnio Style VSOP Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our fiberglass features an eco-friendly polyethylene lacquer undercoat & finish, and is US16CFR1303 & RoHS compliant.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.