Wire Chair with Cushion
- Classic, contoured design offers modern versatility and everyday comfort
- Wire frame seat is an accurate reproduction of a mid-century modern classic
- Curved design contours the body for optimal comfort and support
- Contoured seat cushion wrapped in soft upholstery provides extra comfort
- Cushion available in your choice of upholstery type and color combination
- Tough and durable steel frame ensures a reliable stance
- Non-marking rubber feet are safe on delicate floors
- Multiple frame finish options available
- Suitable for use in the dining room or as a side chair
Seat Height: 18.5"
- (1) Wire Chair with Cushion
The Wire Chair with Cushion is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
The Wire Chair with Cushion is not the Eames Wire Chair with Cushion by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.