Wire Chair with Cushion
The Wire Chair with Cushion is not the Eames Wire Chair with Cushion by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
- Classic, contoured design offers modern versatility and everyday comfort
- Wire frame seat is an accurate reproduction of a mid-century modern classic
- Curved design contours the body for optimal comfort and support
- Contoured seat cushion wrapped in soft upholstery provides extra comfort
- Cushion available in your choice of upholstery type and color combination
- Tough and durable steel frame ensures a reliable stance
- Non-marking rubber feet are safe on delicate floors
- Multiple frame finish options available
- Suitable for use in the dining room or as a side chair
Seat Height: 18.5"
- (1) Wire Chair with Cushion
The Wire Chair with Cushion is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.