The Organic Chair is not the Eames Organic Chair by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
- Innovative, contoured, and sculptural design blends comfort and style
- Accurate reproduction of a prize-winning 1940 design
- Frame quality crafted from molded wood and rubber
- Spacious seating and body-cradling curves provide superior support
- Lightly cushioned seat wrapped in soft upholstery ensures comfort
- Built-in armrests add extra support
- Available in your choice of upholstery type and color combination
- Seat supported by solid wood legs for optimal stability
- Multiple wood type and finish combination options available
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's existing décor
Arm Height: 24.5"
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Organic Chair
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade D Fabric
52% Polyester, 48% Acrylic
Grade H Fabric
60% Wool, 30% Viscose, 10% Polyester
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.