Gakko Slide Dining Chair
This modern dining chair has an extra backrest cushion built right in to keep contentment levels high without sacrificing a stitch of sleek, clean-lined style. Choose from a stunning array of colors and upholstery options and tap into your creative side. And rest easy knowing that its steel base in either chrome or black finish adds longevity to the mix.
- Plastic caps on chromed steel legs to protect delicate floors
- Distinctive lipped design with comfortable upholstered seat & backrest
- Available in chrome or black-powdered base
- Upholstered with removable zippered slip cover
- Suitable for Residential or Commercial use
- Available in your choice of upholstery & color
- Durable & flexible seat springs
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Gakko Slide Dining Chair
- Minimal Assembly Required; Hardware & Instructions Included
Leatherette is known for better-fitting and durability. It looks and feels like genuine leather. Despite being cost effective, leatherette seat covers provide the appeal and comfort of leather. Suitable for all climates, Soho Concept leatherette material is breathable, anti-microbial, flame retardant and easy to clean. It is made of 73% polyurethane and 27% polyester.
Wool is a natural fiber with a number of excellent qualities and unique properties. Suitable for all climates, wool fibers adapt easily to room temperature, having a cooling effect in warm rooms and a warming effect in cold rooms. The fibers are elastic so they tolerate compression and stretching better than any other materials. Wool will always seek to regain its original shape, and therefore woollen textiles are highly resistant to wear and wil show few signs of creasing. Wool naturally repels dirt thanks to its unique structure of fibers and to the fact that it is not prone to static electricity. Intrinsically flame retardant, wool has a very high ignition temperature and chars rather than dripping or melting. It is made of 90% wool and 10% viscose.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.