Bastille Cafe Stacking Chair (Antique Copper)
Vivid Parisian street scenes come to mind when gazing upon the Bastille Café Stacking Chair (Antique Copper). This industrial style chair is inspired by the exceptional Tolix designs of French designer Xavier Pauchard. Made from zinc-coated galvanized steel with an antique copper finish, the style and form of this piece exudes a classic post World War I industrial aesthetic. It is highly-functional and incredibly durable with the ability to stack for easy storage and for use both indoors and outdoors. Use along with any of the Bastille Collection tables for a chic look to complete your contemporary household or modern business setting.
- Rust protection provided by a zinc coating
- Radiates a classic post World War 1 industrial aesthetic
- Can be used in a residential or commercial environment
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor use
- Non marking feet installed to protect delicate wood floors
- Made from galvanized steel with antique copper finish
- Design inspired by the Tolix designs of Xavier Pauchard
- Stackable for convenient storage
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Width: 14.25"
Seat Depth: 14"
- (1) Bastille Cafe Stacking Chair (Antique Copper)
Small Parcel (UPS / FedEx)
- No Assembly Required
The Bastille Cafe Stacking Chair (Antique Copper) is part of the Inmod Signature Collection.
This item may also be referenced as reppoCtnA-5353EA.
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
1-877-224-6663 or 973-276-0444
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.