Bastille Cafe Rectangular Dining Table
Industrial design with a sleek and contemporary touch, the Bastille Café Rectangular Dining Table is inspired by the classic Tolix Designs of Xavier Pauchard. Pauchard produced galvanized sheet-metal domestic items shortly after World War I. These furnishings became extremely popular and could be found in variety of settings including public parks, factories and café terraces. The spacious table top and sturdy tapered legs are made using galvanized steel for a chic urban look. A zinc coating helps to protect against rust especially when used for the outdoors. Whether placed in a commercial or residential setting, there will be plenty of room for you and your guests with up to six spaces to dine comfortably. Pair with any of the Bastille dining chairs to create the perfect look!
- Suitable for commercial or residential settings
- Plastic feet protect delicate hardwood floors
- Seats up to 6 people comfortably
- Galvanized steel legs and top create unique industrial look
- Zinc coating for added rust protection & outdoor use
- Inspired by the classic Tolix designs of Xavier Pauchard
Weight: 83 lbs
- (1) Bastille Cafe Rectangular Dining Table
Small Parcel (UPS / FedEx)
- Minimal Assembly Required; Instructions Included
The Bastille Cafe Rectangular Dining Table is part of the Inmod Signature Collection. This item may also be referenced as TD-52448EA.
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
1-877-224-6663 or 973-276-0444
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.