Bastille Barstool with Back
The Bastille Barstool with Back is a hallmark of the industrial aesthetic and is inspired by the classic Tolix designs of Xavier Pauchard. Pauchard was the pioneer of galvanization in France. Shortly after World War I, Pauchard began producing and manufacturing galvanized sheet-metal domestic items, including rustproof and stackable chairs, stools and metal furnishings. These stylish and functional pieces could be found in factories, offices, café terraces and in public parks. Today, you can also enjoy the iconic industrial design of Xavier Pauchard. Whether you are dining outside or indoors the Bastille Barstool with Back is durable and sturdy, being made entirely of galvanized steel with a zinc coating to help prevent rust.
- Legs & seat made from galvanized steel
- Inspired by the classic Tolix designs of Xavier Pauchard
- Classic post-World War 1 industrial look
- Zinc coating helps protect against rust
- Comes with non-marking plastic feet installed
- Suitable for commercial & outdoor use
Weight: 15 lbs
Seat Height: 30"
Seat Width: 12"
Seat Depth: 12"
- (1) Bastille Barstool with Back
Small Parcel (UPS / FedEx)
- Minimal Assembly Required; Instructions Included
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
1-877-224-6663 or 973-276-0444
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.